WordPress is one of the most widely used CMS for website development. If we believe the statistics then nearly one-third of the total websites in the world are developed on WordPress. Website Design and Development Company can state many features of the platform that helps in business growth like flexibility, scalability, performance, and customization.
It behaves like a liquid that can take shape of any business depending on the requirements. It continues to provide assistance in online marketing and with the availability of updated marketing tools it has become very popular among the customers.
However, the platform sometimes face challenges regarding security and here is how you can resolve them,
1. Host the site on reputed hosting – Choose the hosting service that offers SSL and other security certificates along with 24*7 tech support. Website Design Company also suggests choosing the hosting service that offers glitch-free and smooth running with backup service available.
2. Convert the website to HTTPS from HTTP – Security certificates like SSL/TLS offers a secure version of browsing over HTTP. They ensure that the website is safe of the vulnerabilities and attacks.
3. Keep updating the plugins – The team of WordPress continuously strive to eliminate the bugs and flaws and that updates are published. These updates, how small they may fix bigger issues and therefore, one must opt to keep updating the platform as well as installed plugins to ensure complete safety.
4. Use web-application firewall – Firewall, as we are all aware of, is a means to protect the systems and application from attacks. Similarly, a web application firewall makes sure that the website runs smoothly without any intrusion.
5. Use double authentication – If you are dealing with a huge amount of personal information and you must have a two-way authentication at the login to provide authorized access to the users.
6. Lesser use of plugins – Though the plugins make the work easier but it is advised by the custom website development company to use less number of plugins and update them as often as you could to surpass any existing vulnerability.
7. Simple and elegant design – Website must be clean with a simple navigator feature. This enhances the user experience and offers faster loading speed with secured running.