Website designing is a crucial part of any organization these days. A website is a virtual place of interaction between the service provider and the customer. It cannot afford to have a glitch. Therefore, every website design company must follow a certain procedure to plan each phase of designing and development.
Website designing is the phase where a customer interacts, therefore, it needs to be designed cautiously so that it meets the requisites of the organization. A design must be perfect and intuitive so that the user can easily grasp the business and objective of any runni ng campaign.
Here is what the company must seek before getting into designing the website,
- Purpose of developing a website – A service provider must ask the clients about their business, their expectations from the website, and the requirements that it will assist. Only after a website development agency has answers to the following questions, they can design a site to address the needs.
- Functionalities of the website – The company must ask the owner about the functionalities that they are planning to provide to their users. Whether they are planning to run a blog or sell products? Whether the site will have a payment gateway or it will just address the specifics of the company? Will there be a sign-up form? Will social media be integrated into it or not?
- Web pages – Web development company must ask the owner about the number of pages that will be integrated into the website. Also, you must be clear of features that each web page will offer to the user. Will the pages are dynamic so that modifications can be done in future or will they be static to offer just an overview of a service or a product.
- Content, videos, or images – Before the designer starts working, ask the owner what videos will be added. Will, there be images and if yes, will they be provided or have to upload from somewhere else? Will the content be provided by the businessman? What kind of content are they willing to upload? Will there be SEO of the website?
- Hosting, URLs, email, domain – Ask the website development client about the hosting and domain. Are they looking to hire someone for hosting services or do they already have? Have they purchased a domain or looking to buy one? What is their email set up is like? Are they looking to get subscriptions?
Once you have the answers to the above questions, only then you can furnish a plan of action so that the end product meets the expectations of the client.