Keyword research is an important aspect of a search engine optimization company. Search words are the basis on which the buyers are differentiated from customers.
The mix-up of long and short tail keywords decides how the page will be indexed and displayed. Greater the quality of useful keywords more will be traffic diversion.
However, creating a list of successful keywords is difficult. In order to make that task easier, there are plenty of tools available that help in creating a list of keywords that are competitive and based on frequent searches made by the user.
Let’s take a tour around the tools that the best SEO company uses,
- Keywords everywhere – It is a free browser add-in for Google and Firefox. It assembles the data from various keyword tools like Ubersuggest, Google Search, Google Analytics, and Search Console. The tool facilitates the user with a single list of search words and their corresponding metrics like competition, search metric, cost-per-click, etc.
- Pinterest keyword tool – It is not much popular but it is used by social media marketing companies running a campaign on this particular platform. The search tool may not provide much information on the volume of keywords but it sure states the popularity and suggest the other relevant long tail keywords that can be used.
- Keyword.Guru – This tool has an upper hand as it collects the data from the search engines – Google, Yahoo, and Bing and e-commerce websites like Amazon, eBay, etc. It displays the common searches corresponding to the seed keyword in real time.
- Tag Crowd – It is a free tool that any SEO company can use to analyse the keyword strategy of the competitors and content. It also helps in finding out how rivalries are targeting their potential customers. Just by uploading a file or content document, one can get the expected results in no time.
- Merchant words – This tool is a goldmine for seo service provider in noida as it searches the data from around 1 billion Amazon searches, compare it to the Google metrics, and provide with volume and search metrics details. It can be used for free for a limited period and searches.
- Keyword shitter – It is a keyword warehouse that can spit out thousands of keywords in a matter of time. However, it has filters that can be applied if you are looking to get a limited list of words.
If you are looking for fast and appropriate results, use the above tools for keyword research.