Here are a few ways to decide which framework must be chosen,
- Scalability – Angular is considered to be highly scalable due to its structure and strong CLI. React is, however, can be tested and therefore, comparably scalable than various other frameworks.
- Properties – An application development company mostly chooses ReactJS because of its dependency injection that helps in integrating better APIs to fulfil the objective. Whereas Angular has plain getters that get called at each render, thus, a little complexity is added to the application.
- Code length and clearance – React is simpler to understand and code but it takes a little longer to load a project in the framework. However, Angular involves a little complexity, though, it also helps in writing clean and fewer codes.
- Complexity of the model – While building the large models, Angular does not come handy as one has to break the model into chunks to test and verify each functionality. Whereas for custom application development ReactJS is preferred as it offers to develop larger software without affecting the performance of the software.
- Dependency injection – This is a point of advantage in both the framework. The breaking of components into layers provides with an upper hand in increasing and enhancing the processing in the application.
Both the frameworks have very different approaches when it comes to web-based application development for SMEs. The technologies are sturdy, flexible, and offer highly efficient development of the software application. In brief, both offer stability and durability and thus, must be chosen on the bases of the functionalities to be integrated into the project.